Monday, December 17, 2012

[android-developers] In-app purchase: Connection between merchant console and app?

The merchant console offers two ways to undo an order.  You can "cancel entire order" or you can "refund some money", that letter often being disabled or otherwise unavailable on recent purchases.

When the developer/seller uses each of these options, what should be the corresponding signal back to the app on the buyer's phone?

I ask because it isn't working.  My test account app doesn't receive any sort of signal or message back through Google Wallet, Google Play, or the billing service/receiver in my app.  I've followed the Dungeons example, naturally, and I have no idea how to get cancel/refund messages back to my app from Google.  If I use the test refund sku, my app gets a refund purchase event as expected, but if I use the real skus with a secondary test account, issuing a cancel from the merchant console never triggers any event on the test account's phone.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment