Monday, December 17, 2012

[android-developers] my app not working in 3G

Dear all,

I am doing a Hebrew app and the app receives some data from the server.The app works perfectly on wifi network but when it is in 3G network there is no response from the server.

I checked the response in the inbuilt android browser and I am getting "502 error"(Bad Gateway). But the app works on another phone with the same 3g network.

My http request to server works in background,not in the UI thread.


please help me to find the solution for that any guesses.

please find my post in stackovrflow
--
--
ωιтн яєgαя∂ѕ
Ratheesh
...........


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment