Friday, December 21, 2012

[android-developers] Re: deleting a ringtone programmatically

Narendra Singh Rathore wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I know inserting a ringtone programmatically,
> but want to know about deleting a specific ringtone from the system
> ringtone list.
> What I know, is the title of the ringtone.
>
> I googled a lot about it, but unluckily, couldn't find any way to achieve
> exactly what I want.
>
> Please, guide me the way to delete the ringtone using title of the ringtone.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> NSR

how do you insert a ringtone
programmatically?

pskink

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment