Wednesday, December 19, 2012

[android-developers] Re: How to record multimedia audio

It sounds like what you want is a recording studio.  Maybe a soundproof booth.


Make sure you don't let your brother in either.




On Tuesday, November 20, 2012 5:50:04 AM UTC-6, Meloy Común wrote:
I don´t know why my last 2 post were deleted :(

I said in those posts:

I dont want to record from voice sound,(voice,cars,birds at the park,my brother laughing) i only want to record multimedia sound from the app, not from mic.
I want to record piano sound because later i want to play piano with this sound recorded for make more complicated songs. I want to use the recorded sound like chords.

Must be a way to record only multimedia sound without outer sounds

Have a nice day

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment