Sunday, December 9, 2012

[android-developers] Re: Java knowledge

Lew wrote:
Check out the Java tutorials. The initial ones won't take you long to work 
through and it will give you a flavor of how hopeless you are.

I don't know if this was a Freudian slip, but I totally did not mean to write that. 

I can only guess there was a copy-paste action I didn't notice at post time. I did 
not mean to say that you are hopeless, really I didn't. I apologize that I didn't catch 
that before clicking "Post".

What I *did* mean to say was that it would give you a flavor of how much there is to 
know and where you might stand in terms of core Java knowledge. Again, I apologize
that I wrote a snarky remark instead of what I intended.

-- 
Lew
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment