Thursday, December 6, 2012

Re: [android-developers] Don't mix Ant and Eclipse!

Kostya, could you give us some details on how you did that?

I run ant and eclipse side by side and run into issues where I need to do clean rebuilds in one after I had worked in the other. It can be annoying.

On Friday, May 11, 2012 5:17:09 AM UTC-4, Kostya Vasilyev wrote:
Jacob,

Eclipse and Ant builds use the same working directories by default, I'm
sure you've already found this out.

Don't know about you, but it struck me as being somewhat weird when I
started using Ant for my projects. I made some changes to the build
scripts to place all Ant related files into their own directory (for me
it's under "ant" in the project directory, e.g. "ant/gen", "ant/bin", etc.).

Perhaps you could do the same or file a feature request.

-- K

11.05.2012 13:02, Jacob Abrams написал:
>
>
> If you then go ahead and build the same project with Ant in the
> commandline, the new incremental checks in the Android Ant build
> script will see that it is already been compiled, skip that step and
> use these class files in the generated APK. Resulting in runtime errors.

--
Kostya Vasilyev

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment