Saturday, February 23, 2013

[android-developers] Re: [in app billing] Can't add different currency

If I shift localization position in file, the import process never stop.


The file content is following:

premium, published, managed_by_android, false, "zh_TW; test666; YYY; en_US; test555; XXX", false, TW; 6000000; US; 1990000


kewang於 2013年2月24日星期日UTC+8下午12時21分25秒寫道:
And if I try to import csv method, I got message " The first price is a default price and needs to be defined for Taiwan (TW).
You cannot set a local price for Taiwan (TW), because this country is not billable in a local currency. "

The following is my csv file. How can I do?

premium, published, managed_by_android, false, "en_US; test555; XXX; zh_TW; test666; YYY", false, US; 1990000; TW; 6000000


kewang於 2013年2月24日星期日UTC+8上午11時48分58秒寫道:
Hi all

My app can use in app billing feature and open to the world, but some users can't buy my product. EX. a German CAN'T buy my product, but other German CAN. And his told me "I just cannot choose this option as it is greyed out with the information: currency not supported."

My default currency is USD, and I can't change it to my Country (Taiwan, TWD). But according to official documentation I should add different currency. So someone can help me?

The following is our conversation history.



You should provide the premium version in euro as well. So Europeans can buy it without credit card! I would buy it for example as I don't have a credit card!
 · 

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment