Friday, February 1, 2013

[android-developers] Re: My game has cloned/stolen, how has this happend?

You're probably right, and the the irony of me complaining about it isn't lost on me. I'm more than happy to take the app down, I've made all of $16 on the paid version (which is different to the MB classic) and it cost me $25 to publish it. So I'm down $9. It was just a little project I did to learn Android, there are heaps of other Simon Says games out there - some very successful (in terms of downloads at least).

The other developer has still copied all my recourses, translations, artwork etc. I'm actually over the initial shock now, of seeing someone playing 'my game' at work - but with ads and 20 times the downloads LOL

And, hey, I'll go on record to say that if I make another cent from it (miraculously) I'll donate it all to Médecins Sans Frontières an international, independent organisation for medical humanitarian aid.

Cheers.

Also, can you actually remove aps yourself form from the developer console of Play?

On Saturday, 2 February 2013 02:27:53 UTC+11, bob wrote:

It seems that both of your games are probably a violation of a Milton Bradley trademark.  You might want to just pull yours down unless you actually got permission from Milton Bradley.

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment