Sunday, March 10, 2013

[android-developers] How to get a good idea of app downloads / day for Free apps?



So I have paid apps and some free Demos, but the problem is I can get metrics for the Free apps. I mean, the "Downloads" number in the dashboard is NOT trustworthy, I hardly read it. I don't think it's accurate.

The nice thing about Paid apps is I can see every order in Google checkout and see how many orders there were. But I don't know of a way to see every free app download, so for example you could see downloads / day or such.

Any ideas?

-niko

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment