Thursday, April 4, 2013

[android-developers] Re: Parallel download images from different fragment

Thanks for your answer! I also don't want to charge users twice so for this reason i use both lrucache and diskcache! The problem is i don't want to make an overhead to my app creating many lru caches! I think i solved the problem i have mentioned to my post but please correct me if i am wrong. I first created a parallel imageFetcher(download images) which is identical to the original imageFetcher with the difference that it uses http2 cache dir whereas the original uses the http cache. I am not sure if this solved my problem but i think it works because they are using different disk caches and when the firstImageFetcher doesn't cancel the imageDownload when the third tab starts to download images! I am not pretty sure if i have clearly understand how they work but i guess that this solution works. In order to prevent useless overhead in my app how can use the same lruCache from both fragments and how can i also use the same cache when a full screen activity starts and uses the same images? Finally when the lruCache is being destroyed and when i should call closeDiskCache, flushCache?
Sorry for my many questions but i couldn't find any detailed tutorial about android Caches! 

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment