Monday, July 8, 2013

Re: [android-developers] How can I get the reference to the top (or second top, or any one in the task) activity object

If I use clearTaskOnLaunch of activity A, then the whole procedure can be what I want.

However, I do not know all activities are cleared immediately after pressing HOME button, or immediately after launching the application.
I just asked the question in "clearTaskOnLaunch behavior ambiguous"

I need to clear all activities immediately after pressing HOME button.
The reason, my application is related to some private data, and the first activity actually is login. So security is the top reason.

On Monday, July 8, 2013 9:47:22 PM UTC-5, TreKing wrote:

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 8:33 PM, Linda Li <codingpo...@gmail.com> wrote:
So when I start FOOL again, I see Gallery! This is not desired at all!

And why not? If I opened the Gallery via your app, and went home, when I returned to your app I would expect to still be in the Gallery as this was the last thing I was doing with your app and this is standard Android Behavior.

However, if you feel you need to change this, check the Intent flags which you can use when starting activities. I'm sure some combination of them will do what you're looking for.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TreKing - Chicago transit tracking app for Android-powered devices

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment