Thursday, June 10, 2010

[android-developers] How to test onCreate with saved Bundle?

My app launches the camera to allow the user to capture a picture.
Sometimes this causes the OS will kill my App to free up memory for
the camera. Once the picture is taken, my app starts back up where it
left off using the Bundle I saved in onSaveInstanceState().

My app had a bug where in the code that restores the state. Is there
anyway that I can simulate or test this case to make sure I am
restoring correctly now? It seems I am having trouble making this
happen when I want to test it.

Thanks,
Jeff

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment