Thursday, June 24, 2010

[android-developers] Re: got a problem to learn Android

I am a beginner with Android myself but I will have to say there is no
shortcut here. I am assuming you have some basic understanding of
Java, if not I would start there. Look in your local library and half
price book stores and you should be able to find a good java desk
reference or two. Personally I have been going through every tutorial
and example I can get my hands on, just to understand how everything
fits together. How fast you learn is entirely up to you, there are no
shortcuts here. You have to put in the work to get the results. Hope
this helps. If you need book recommendations I have a few ebooks.

On Jun 22, 5:13 am, ben linus <benzhe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
> Does anyone can tell me how to master android fast, i am a beginner.
> The official doc is so tedious, i have no clue to learn it.
> expect your reply and thanks for it.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment