Tuesday, June 15, 2010

[android-developers] Re: Implementing Filterable Cursor Adapter: How to I invoke/refresh filter?

Solved: I exposed the adapter filter such that I could call
getFilter().filter( constraint ) explicitly ...also had a case
mismatch in my query.


On Jun 15, 1:19 pm, Connick <oconn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> I've overriden runQueryOnBackgroundThread and done what I've needed to do
> for the corrent query to be excuted with a given constraint. My current
> challenge is figuring out how to actually pass in the constraint. I've got
> an ActivityList which I'd like to filter on a stored preference. I'm
> thinking I will need to perform a filter during onStart such that the most
> recent preference changes are picked up. All that is in place, just not
> clicking on how I'd actually cause the filter to happen!
>
> Appreciate any insight,
> Cheers
> Stace

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment