Wednesday, June 9, 2010

[android-developers] Re: Missing apps

Yes you are correct, as Froyo isn't and official release yet it blocks
all copy-protected apps...

http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/market-filters.html

Forward-Locked Applications at the bottom.


On Jun 8, 4:33 pm, Mark <his...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone, I've read about copy-protected apps missing on FroYo. I
> think I'm having the same problem with Eclair on my Alltel HTC Hero.
> Some apps I've heard of like Square, The New York Times, etc, I can't
> find in the Market. Any ideas or ways to check?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment