Thursday, June 10, 2010

[android-developers] Re: Problem using adb push

Nobody has an idea ? :/


On 10 juin, 02:06, Jiss <jiss...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone !
>
> I am trying to port PC/SC on my G1 in order to develop on a smartcard.
> I am using the SEEK for Android tutorial (http://code.google.com/p/seek-for-android/wiki/UsingPCSC
> )
>
> But when I get to
>
> "
> Create required directories (/data/pcsc and /data/pcscd) on the device
> and copy pcscd and testpcsc to /data/pcsc
>
> $ adb shell mkdir /data/pcsc
> $ adb shell mkdir /data/pcscd
> $ adb push src/pcscd /data/pcsc
> $ adb push src/testpcscd /data/pcsc
>
> "
>
> I simply can't push pcscd and testpcsc to the /data/pcsc folder on the
> G1.
>
> I've tried many things as giving all the rights to the folders, or
> trying to copy them on an other place on the phone, but I simply
> can't. When I push on of them, the console just waits.... until I
> press CTRL + C to abort the operation, then the device is no longer
> recognized by the system, I have to unplug it, plug it and restart adb
> root.....
>
> A thing that is very strange, is that I can push .txt files to /data/
> pcsc, but it seems I can't push executable files....
>
> Can someone help me please ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jiss

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment