Thursday, June 17, 2010

[android-developers] Re: Unparsed aapt error

Dear All,

I am not able not fix this issue by given solution.
After doing right click and deleting the error, it does not show the
error in project explorer and error window.
but the project is not getting run.
if i delete "gen" folder and give clean build, it does not generate
R.java.
even it is not creating apk also.

I have got one more error: "Project has no default.properties file!
Edit the project properties to set one."
how to fix it.

On May 2, 1:24 am, Carlito <carl.dhall...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks! Lost only 10 minutes.
>
> On Mar 16, 3:57 pm, Patrick Noffke <patrick.nof...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > Hi all,
>
> > I found some old posts on this problem, and I was having a similar issue, so
> > I thought I'd share what I learned.
>
> > I was getting this error after modifying an XML file, and I was unable to
> > start a debug session until I fixed the problem.  It seems if there are
> > errors that cause aapt to fail, eclipse can get in a state where it doesn't
> > know when the problem gets fixed.  Deleting R.java did not work for me.
> >  What I ended up doing after I fixed the XML file is right-clicking on the
> > error message in the Problems view, and deleting the error.  Then modify
> > some files to force a rebuild and you should be okay.
>
> > I found it helps to turn the android log level to Verbose (Preferences ->
> > Android -> Build).  This led me to know that once I fixed the XML file, aapt
> > was happy, but eclipse was not.
>
> > Hopefully this will save someone else the 3 hours I burned trying to figure
> > it out!
>
> > Patrick
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Android Developers" group.
> To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment