Wednesday, June 2, 2010

[android-developers] Re: Wifi remains without events

No, I am developing and testing the application in a Dev G1 device.

On 2 jun, 17:45, Kostya Vasilyev <kmans...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this the Moto Droid / Milestone by any chance?
>
> 02.06.2010 19:29, Urizev пишет:
>
>
>
>
>
> > Hi,
>
> > I have developed an application which manages the WiFi. It has no GUI
> > and it only tries to connect to a specific WiFi network. I achieved it
> > successfully but it has a weird error:
>
> > Sometimes the WiFi system seems to be hung. It stops sending broadcast
> > events and it does not connect. But when I reset the WiFi router it
> > begins to work again. I do not know if it is a known error. I thought
> > it could be a router problem but I discard that because I check it
> > with several router models.
>
> > If you need more details, please, contact me.
>
> > Thank you very much!
>
> > Regards!
>
> --
> Kostya Vasilev -- WiFi Manager + pretty widget --http://kmansoft.wordpress.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment