Friday, June 4, 2010

[android-developers] Re: GPS/LocationManager does not give a fix in my app

I though I implicitly answered. As soon as I changed
location_manager.requestLocationUpdates(LocationManager.GPS_PROVIDER,
scanTimer, 0, location_listener);
into
location_manager.requestLocationUpdates(LocationManager.NETWORK_PROVIDER,
scanTimer, 0, location_listener);
everything was working properly, so I assume (maybe I shouldn't?):
1. Location listener gets called.
2. It gets the right values. Actually I'm just using the default
constructor, no values are given whatsoever.

Thanks.

On Jun 4, 2:55 pm, TreKing <treking...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 4:35 AM, Charly <carlos.per...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Any other suggestions are more than welcome.
>
> I'll ask for third time, then I'm giving up on you.
>
> Does your location listener never get called or does it get called with bad
> / inaccurate values?
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
> TreKing - Chicago transit tracking app for Android-powered deviceshttp://sites.google.com/site/rezmobileapps/treking

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment