Thursday, June 17, 2010

[android-developers] Supplying your own custom sqlite library

I need some features of sqlite which are not compiled in the supplied
version: the R*Tree module and histograms used in query optimization
enabled by SQLITE_ENABLE_STAT2.

I would like to know if it is possible to bundle my own version of
sqlite with these things enabled, and still use the existing
android.database.sqlite.* bindings. If so, what are the general steps?

I am not looking to replace the existing version of sqlite on the
phone which all programs use; I just need a local version specific to
my app.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment