Saturday, June 5, 2010

Re: [android-developers] Multitasking on Android - Why So Incredibly Bad?

The state save I'm refering to is via SharedPreferences. I've observed this in my own application. Indeed, the Android Browser's bookmarks are saved across reboots, and I'd suppose across force closes as well, However, I think Mark is correct that some state may not be correctly saved in a FC situation.
 
I think my theory still stands that the browser is not saving windows across reboots and FCs. If you think about it, it may not even be possible, depending on how you define saving windows, although FF and IE are able to restore tabs.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment