Saturday, February 12, 2011

[android-developers] Re: exporting signed apk in Eclipse

The emulator is quite good, but you still need to test on a real
device. Even if only a simple, cheap one like the original G1.

On Feb 10, 12:17 pm, Danielle Murkerson <dmurkerso...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Well I don't have my own device and luckily one of my colleagues does so he
> agreed to test it for me...I'm totally stumped as to why it's not working on
> a real device but works perfectly on the emulator.On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 3:16 PM, TreKing <treking...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 1:56 PM, Danielle Murkerson <
> > dmurkerso...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> I noticed under the Project Properties->Java Build Path->Order and Export
> >> the Android 2.2 was not checked by default...Does this mean it's not
> >> exporting the Android 2.2 libraries?
>
> > Don't think so ... you'd have bigger issues if that was the case, I think.
>
> >> I have since checked the box and re-exported my project...but have been
> >> unable to test it as my tester has not gotten back with me.
>
> > You have a tester? Where do I get me one of those!? =P
>
> > -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > TreKing <http://sites.google.com/site/rezmobileapps/treking> - Chicago
> > transit tracking app for Android-powered devices
>
> >  --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Android Developers" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment