Tuesday, February 1, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Motorola CLIQ

I don't have one of them for testing, but I'be also had strange
problems with that specific device. I wasn't able resolve any of them
as the users that were having the problems were not technical people.

However, I'm now weary of that phone when I get support mail involving
it.

- Brill Pappin


On Feb 1, 7:17 pm, lloyd1949 <lloydmcfarl...@comcast.net> wrote:
> To My fellow developers:
> I am seeking some help. I have an app on the market which to my
> knowledge works fine on most devices. Without going into details, the
> app simply displays a Menu with 6 buttons. The user touches abutton
> and the respective function is invoked. Simple. It works.
>
> For 3 days now I have worked ith a user who has a Motorola CLIQ. On
> his device, the Menu does not appear. This is very puzzling to e since
> the very first thing the app does is display the menu screen, nothing
> else.
>
> The help I am seeking is:
> 1. Has anyone had this experience with this device.
> 2. Does anyone have access to such a device and would entertain my
> emailing them a copy of the app to be able to assist me in determining
> what is going on with this device.
>
> Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment