Saturday, February 26, 2011

[android-developers] Re: problem in installing android sdk in proxy network

I has the same problem, you need to setup your own proxy server on
your box. I can't remember which proxy server I got but there are a
few. You then set the proxy on your box to point at the actual proxy
server on your network(including username and password). Then set the
sdk to point at the proxy on your box so ip address 127.0.0.1 and then
whatever port you set on the proxy on your box. It's crude but it
works. Sorry I cant remember which proxy server software i used.

On Feb 25, 11:26 am, "sourabh '''72'''" <sourabha...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> hey, everybody
> I use a internet which runs on proxy and asks authentication
> In androis starter kit there is option for domain name and port no but
> no option for user-name and password
> can anybody please suggest anything
> i have googled my problem and tries various solution but all goes in
> vein
> please help me soon

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment