Tuesday, February 1, 2011

[android-developers] WiFi Error/Unable to connect in AVD

About a month ago I stopped being able to test my app on the AVDs
because it would not connect to "WiFi". My app uses WiFi heavily.
When I open a 2.1 AVD and go into Settings|Wireless and Networks and
click on Wi-Fi it says Unable to connect to wifi. In a 2.2 AVD it just
says Error.
Additional info: I went to another computer that I was using last fall
for development and it has the same problem. I never updated it, so I
don't think it is related to HoneyComb, Samsung Tab add-in or any
other newer update. They are both on the same LAN.
I know I must be doing something dumb.
Any ideas? I have been doing all of my debugging on actual devices
lately, so I didn't think much of it, but now I would like to do some
screenshots.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment