Monday, May 30, 2011

[android-developers] Application suspended. Why?

Hi,

I uploaded a new upgrade to last night and to my horror I received a
notification of voilation from market support almost as soon as I
published the new version of the application. I have no idea why this
has happened, I have gone through the developer content policy with a
fine tooth comb to see if I am voilating anything but I can't see the
issue and I cannot upload a new version of the app.

Can you please help me pinpoint the problem here so I can get this app
back on the market?

I was also having trouble uploading it last night as well as it took
me a few attempts to successfully upload. Maybe that could have
triggered an automatic process?

Please help! This game has been a labour of love for me for over 18
months and it just being taken off the market like this is quite
literally, absolutely devastating.

Regards,

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment