Tuesday, June 28, 2011

[android-developers] Expandable List and GetChildCount

I have an ExpandableListView where some groups has no children, and
I did "getChildrenCount(groupPosition)" .
My purpose is not to display the indicator in the groups with no
children.
I did if( getChildrenCount( groupPosition )==0) {
indicator.setVisibility( View.INVISIBLE );.
however, it does force close.
I would think that returning 0 from public int
getChildrenCount(int
groupPosition) would be enough info for it to tell that it doesn't
have any children.
Does anyone know how to remove the arrow indicator for groups without
children?

Also, I would like to tell me if you know where I could find some
useful information about the database in expandable list.
I occure serious problems when I am trying to handle my explist. I
would like to read more about it.

Thanks all in advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment