Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Re: [android-developers] Expandable List and GetChildCount

You can make a state-list drawable with state_empty="true", and specify
it as the groupIndicator for the expandable list view (in XML or code).

The default indicator ( res/drawable/expander_group.xml under the sdk's
data directory ) only handles state_expanded.

As for the crash, it's not clear to me what "indicator" is and how it's
initialized.

-- Kostya

28.06.2011 21:29, juliagrig пишет:
> I have an ExpandableListView where some groups has no children, and
> I did "getChildrenCount(groupPosition)" .
> My purpose is not to display the indicator in the groups with no
> children.
> I did if( getChildrenCount( groupPosition )==0) {
> indicator.setVisibility( View.INVISIBLE );.
> however, it does force close.
> I would think that returning 0 from public int
> getChildrenCount(int
> groupPosition) would be enough info for it to tell that it doesn't
> have any children.
> Does anyone know how to remove the arrow indicator for groups without
> children?
>
> Also, I would like to tell me if you know where I could find some
> useful information about the database in expandable list.
> I occure serious problems when I am trying to handle my explist. I
> would like to read more about it.
>
> Thanks all in advance.
>

--
Kostya Vasilyev

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment