Wednesday, June 22, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Orientation change action

Firstly, what you state has not been my experience and it did not and
does not work on my devices. Perhaps there is another issue involved,
but the only reason I went to such toil is expressly because I had to
do so for every field to remain the same upon an orientation change.
I've got both an android v2.2.1 device and an android v1.5 device and
they both exhibit the behavior that I describe above. But both are
from the same vendor and I'll need to investigate why I'm seeing what
I'm seeing.

Secondly, since I had suffered from the same problem as Suresh and the
only answer he was receiving was advising him to RTFM I thought that I
would try to help. But thanks to your information, I'm sure that
Suresh will appreciate having his question answered.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment