Saturday, August 27, 2011

[android-developers] Re: activity transition animations

Create your own custom theme and override the activity animations.
See the theme.xml file located under the android sdk.

On Aug 26, 9:27 pm, hachi <hmz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i am also using windowIsTranslucent to achieve transparent background
> on activity B
>
> On Aug 26, 6:07 pm, hachi <hmz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I am trying to make an activity transition for the switch between
> > animations. What I want is that if I go from activity A to activity B,
> > A gets a certain animation. I am adding this statement right after
> > startActivity() :
>
> > overridePendingTransition(0, R.anim.to_right)
>
> > the thing is this doesnt work (no animation on A, no animation on B)
> > but if I reverse it to be overridePendingTransition(R.anim.to_right,
> > 0), B gets an animation, so I know my animation resource file is
> > legit.
>
> > Any ideas? Is this not how to do animation on outgoing activity.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment