Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Re: [android-developers] Proper documentation for SQLite usage missing - I need guidance

As for me, I just don't use foreign key constraints or triggers.

Referential integrity is a great thing, but to me, at the small(ish)
scale of a mobile application, not having it doesn't seem like a great loss.

-- Kostya

02.08.2011 19:42, Jan Skarvall пишет:
>
> I really wonder how developers do when they create apps using SQLite.
> How on earth do they know what to (not) use?

--
Kostya Vasilyev

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment