Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Re: RE: [android-developers] Re: Can I use google weather api in commercial app?


On Wednesday, August 3, 2011 4:46:32 PM UTC-4, Tommy wrote:

And I for one have never got a bad response from TreKing, he is one of the few who usually answers my questions right the first time. Learn how to ask questions in forums and you won't have issues in the future my friend.


I have only been on this list for less than a year, but as someone else stated previously, TreKing does provide a very valuable "moderation" service in this way!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment