Thursday, September 1, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Overlay text and live video in Android

Use a relative layout and place the TextView on top of a custom Camera
preview using a Surface.

On Sep 1, 6:34 am, 911MIHOP <gae.gu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Drezden, maybe you can help me.
> I have to solve this issue: I have got a text string, and I would like
> to overlay it on the live video using Android Camera.
> Differently by James, my text is already available: I receive it and
> put it into a string variable BEFORE starting Camera preview.
> So my problem is just overlaying it on the video. Can you give me any
> suggestion?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> On Aug 24, 6:29 pm, Drezden <mmjohns...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Can't you just use a RelativeLayout and place a TextView on top of the
> > playback surface?
>
> > On Aug 24, 8:54 am, James <james.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > I need to develop an application that overlaystexton the live video
> > > using Android phone camera.  Who may help, information or directions?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment