Monday, October 31, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Emulator ICS : add account

Use the Google API image and add a Google account. Though, I can't
say I was successful doing that. Actually, I cannot even start a ICS
emulator session any more.

On Oct 31, 6:02 pm, arnouf <arnaud.far...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Now, in the emulator, to see calendar or add event I have to set an
> Exchange account. Does it exist a solution avoiding this ? I don't have an
> Exchange server !
>
> Thanks for your help

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment