Tuesday, November 1, 2011

[android-developers] Questions about my app statistics on Market - where to ask?

Hi Guys,

I have some questions about my application on Market (why it ranks so,
why the total installs doesn't increase, etc), but I don't know where I
should ask these questions since it's something very app-specific. I
tried to contact the Market team using the "Contact Us" section here
("Bugs on the Publisher website"):
http://www.google.com/support/androidmarket/developer/bin/answer.py?answer=136601&hl=en

But so far I haven't received any response. Actually there isn't any
dedicated section for app ranking and total installs in the above
"Contact Us" page.

I will appreciate if someone from Market team give me a help on this. Or
at least assist me on where I should post my questions.

Best Regards,
Armond

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment