Wednesday, November 16, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Cheating the Rating, please google stop this.

Ask him for an example of his "work", then report the IDs to Google.

On Nov 17, 3:39 am, sblantipodi <perini.dav...@dpsoftware.org> wrote:
> Hi google,
> I received this email from a well known contact that I can give you
> via
> PVT if you are interested in it.
>
> ---------------
> Hi,
> I am android application review writer. I have provided more then
> 100's of reviews to different developers. I can provide you one review
> free on cost to check my service. You can ask me  start at any time
> from now. You can always expect sincere, dedicated and honest work
> from me.I  am having a eIght different smart phone users with Android
> 2.2.1 Froyo or more. My team also am having a good command over
> english language.. I can work for as many hours as the project demands
> me to, can meet deadlines, work with minimum instructions. You can
> communicate daily. can be available at any time on skype.. I am ready
> to work for you. .
> You can ask me for paid applications also. I can rate it also but with
> different terms.
> You can ask me some of my examples.
> ---------------
>
> I think that it's time to stop this guys.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment