Thursday, November 17, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Problems when signing APKs with Java 7.

Hi,

Yes I can confirm the same problems happen with jarsigner & jdk 1.7
and Windows 7, must use jdk 1.6 or prior.

Regards

On Nov 17, 8:37 pm, Nikolay Elenkov <nikolay.elen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 5:37 PM, BoD <bodlu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks for your answer.
> > I guess I was unlucky with my search terms because I did spent time a few
> > hours googleing but did not find anything. If you have the SO links I'd
> > appreciate it :)
>
> Here's one:
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8115111/transitioning-android-dev-...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment