Friday, February 17, 2012

[android-developers] Re: create table of ranking

Hi Zarrouk,

do u want to display ranking directly fetching from server or want to
store in to database?
but i will suggest u that store all information 2 database and create
one ranking algorithm. this algorithm will be user choice. user also
can select rank by *


Moktarul

On Feb 15, 10:53 pm, "zarrouk.ani...@yahoo.fr"
<azaniszarr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am creating an android application of football in which you can find
> information, the live matches and rankings championships .. but I'm
> stuck in the ranking. my teacher told me you can do Standings using
> jsoup, in fact I used jsoup and I posted values ​​from a website but I
> have not figured out how to put these values ​​into a table .. please
> help me if you like

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment