Saturday, February 25, 2012

[android-developers] Re: How to read EXIF Data from Image File on Android?

Hi
Use the android exif class in the sdk
Regards
On Feb 25, 3:17 am, Jaison Brooks <jaisonbro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So I'm trying to develop a application of my own that can take any
> image and read its EXIF data and use it to do something. Display it or
> using a intent send data to another application that can read its
> data. I've searched and I've searched and I just can't find a way to
> write this code. Any ideas would be great.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment