Friday, February 17, 2012

[android-developers] Re: Intent extras modified

Hi  Rimma.,

Am in need to implementing some functionality while receiving call from my application. I raised my quaetion here but no response yet:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9289563/how-to-send-my-additional-intent-data-to-dialer-phone-application-and-receive

Intent intent = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_CALL, Uri.parse("tel:123456;1#3333#"));

So, i followed your approach to send the data along with the phone call from my application . Sending is done.

Am unable to recive as your getting "123456;1" . Can you share your receiver approach.

Help me ! How can i receive data along with a phonecall ?

Br.,
Ganesh r.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment