Wednesday, February 15, 2012

[android-developers] Sending message with Bluetooth HDP Demo

I'm trying connecting my Android phone to my health device with
BluetoothHDP - Bluetooth HDP Demo(http://developer.android.com/intl/ja/
resources/samples/BluetoothHDP/index.html
).
I can get an association-request-message from the device.
(Message example: E2 00 00 32 80 00 00 00 ...)
Then, I want to send associaton-response-message to the device.
How can I send a message to a device with Bluetooth HDP Demo?

I executed a program like following, but it doesn't looks device
sending messages.

/* ReadThread in BluetoothHDPService.java */
private class ReadThread extends Thread {
private ParcelFileDescriptor mFd;

public void run() {
FileInputStream fis = new FileInputStream(mFd.getFileDescriptor());
FileOutputStream fos = new
FileOutputStream(mFd.getFileDescriptor()); // I add this for sending
messages.
final byte data[] = new byte[8192];
while(fis.read(data) > -1) {
MyParser parser = new MyParser(); // Example parsing data.
parser.parse(data);
if (parser.need_to_send_message()) {
byte message[] = MyParser.CreateByteMessage();
fos.write(message); // I mean sending the message to a health
device.
}
}
}
}

Should I make a new Thread for writing?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment