Friday, August 3, 2012

[android-developers] Can't Get My First Hello World App To Work?

I am using Eclipse 4.2 for the mac with the API10 SDK (2.3.3).  I have setup a Gingerbread AVD (because the tuts I am following do so) and created an Android App within Eclipse (a simple preset "hello world" test app) and the AVD is completely breaks when I try and compile as an Android app.  The AVD either pops up in the dock then instantly disappears(crashes) or it loads up and does not boot my app and its nowhere to be seen in the virtual app list?  I have setup the same scenario on my Windows 7 based computer and that seems to work okay, but I am confused why its not working properly on the Mac (10.6.9 & 10.7.4)?

P.s. Either nothing shows in the console or I get too many errors all in red.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment