Sunday, August 12, 2012

[android-developers] debugging why web app crashes my stock Android browser

Hi,

I'm having a web site (facebook game, login required) , which just
crashes my browser rather predictably.

I'd be really curious to find out how to debug this issue.

Wiht debugging I mean to gather data, that could be used by the game
developers to implement a work around or the developpers of the stock
Android browser on the HTC desire to reproduce and fix this issue.


What are the best means to do this.

Thansk for any suggestions


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment