Wednesday, August 8, 2012

[android-developers] Is it a launcher problem or I do something wrong.

Hi,

I create an 4x4 appwidget with minWidth and minHeight set to "250dp" as it is suggested in 
App Widget Design Guidelines:


It is ok on every phones and phone-sized emulator I have tried but if I test it on a tablet (Xoom or Nexus 7) or on an emulator (resolution: 1280x752 with dpi 160)
then the launcher detects it as 3x3 widget.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Tamas

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment