Monday, August 27, 2012

[android-developers] Re: ADB and Mountain Lion Issues

So, I'm also using a Thunderbolt Display. I plugged into the USB on the display and that worked. So it looks like it has something to do with the usb ports on the computer itself. I think they are USB 3.0 so maybe that's the difference.

On Monday, August 27, 2012 12:36:01 PM UTC-4, Ian wrote:
Any update Dave?

I just got a new Macbook Pro with Mountain Lion and am having trouble getting my phone to detect ADB as well. About Phone > Status shows Charing (USB) but no indicator comes up on my phone for debugging and I'm not getting any device in adb devices either. I'm also unable to mount the phone as USB storage.

I've tried both in my rom (CM10) and in recovery.

On Friday, August 10, 2012 6:11:48 PM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:
Macbook Pro, and it definitely does.  Symptoms are the same regardless of device.

On Friday, August 10, 2012 4:02:33 PM UTC-6, bob wrote:
I have the Galaxy Tab 10.1, and it doesn't give me any trouble.  Are you sure it gives you trouble?

Also, are you on Macbook Air or Pro?  I'm on Pro.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment