Wednesday, August 8, 2012

[android-developers] Re: Android Emulator not starting up

FWIW, I always set the SD card size to 100MB.  Also, the emulator is very buggy, and, if you are serious about Android development, you should get a real device… like the Galaxy Tab.



On Wednesday, August 8, 2012 3:31:22 AM UTC-5, Shivdeep Roy wrote:
still not working tried all options keep SD memory to 1GB

On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 11:22:17 PM UTC+5:30, xucaen wrote:
I had issues too, until I figured out I was making my storage too big. keep it under 2GiB and it should load pretty quickly.



On Monday, August 6, 2012 2:24:26 AM UTC-4, Shivdeep Roy wrote:
I'm new to android programming. I have installed SDK and AVD Managers when i start my emulator with the AVD manager it doesn't start up. It only shows the Android Boot Screen, i keep it on for more than 5 hrs but no response. I also tried with the snapshot option but it also seem to be of no help. Please help ASAP.....

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment