Friday, August 24, 2012

[android-developers] Re: How do I write an equation in string format in Android?

Why not use a WebView and HTML?


On Thursday, August 23, 2012 4:59:57 PM UTC-5, gabi2i42 wrote:
Hello, I am creating an Android App and I do not know how to write an equation which will be displayed to the user, an example could be y=x/2. I am interested to put the x on the top and 2 on the bottom. I have tried to write it as a string such as y=x<div>2</div> (HTML) but Android or XML does not recognise the <div>function. I am using Java and XML. If this is not possible in XML string format is there any other way to display complex equations?

Thank you 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment