Friday, August 3, 2012

[android-developers] Re: SMS Header

I doubt your phone service provider will allow you to spoof SMS messages.


On Wednesday, August 1, 2012 7:26:17 PM UTC-5, Basti189 wrote:
Hello,

I want to program an App which can send SMS with the special function. I want to modify the header that the receiver of the sms don't see my phone number but a number that you define in the App.
My english is very bad, but I hope you can understand this.

Yours

Sebastian

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment