Friday, August 10, 2012

[android-developers] Update Activity after GCM message

Hey guys,
 
I have a activity called GetList. This class contains a listview whose data comes from my server. My server sends a message through GCM and the phone receives it and displays the message. I am trying to get the app to refresh the listview when a message is received. However the onMessage() is in the class GCMIntentService and GetList is a seperate class. I tried using a static method in GetList, but this won't work because the listview is not static and I would like to avoid making everything in the class static. Any thoughts on how I can accomplish this?
 
Thanks,
 
-W

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment