Monday, August 13, 2012

[android-developers] Weird behavior on different device

Hello,
I'm developing an appwidget that shows the current batterylevel, but I'm getting some weird behavior on one of my devices.
I have an alarmanager running which every now and then checks if the battery level changed. If the level changed I start a service to update all widgets. It works fine in the emulator (4.1) and on my Wildfire S (2.3). But on my Sony Xperia P(2.3) it behaves really strange. For example when I have 2 Widgets running and I change the preferences of these two one gets updated and the other one doesnt until I click on it to start my preference activity and close it. Then it suddenly shows up in the updated version even if the update service is not running. But that doesnt work on every of my widgets, some never update and show up in the blank form even though its id is used in the update service (I show all iD's with a toast as I go trough them). Can this be the Phone's fault?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment